Beylik recognizes that many of our customers rely on their wells and pumps as their primary and often only source of water. Further, many of our customers operate at full capacity and do not have backup wells or alternative sources for water in the event their well or pump fails. We are committed to providing our customers service on a 24-hour, emergency response basis for all their pump service needs including well pumps, booster pumps, and industrial pumps.
To meet this commitment, Beylik has established an emergency response program and invested in the necessary resources to respond to our customers' urgent needs. The key elements of our plan and resources available to our customer include:
- After hour phone service with calls forwarded to a designated after hour, emergency response project manager.
- For customers with whom we have maintenance contracts, the cell phone number and/or home phone of their designated account representative is provided.
- Mobile radio/cell phone system with units issued to all sales engineers, project managers, supervisors, operators, and drivers.
- Teletrac GPS system, with the ability to locate service units, communicate to operators via computer screen, re-route as necessary, and give instructions.
- Beylik sales engineers & project managers have the authority to dispatch resources with a verbal PO, followed up in writing.
- Rigs dedicated full time to all major islands. On a partnering basis, rigs are stored in customer's yard on certain outer islands.
- As required by the customer and allowed by local ordinances, operations performed on a 24-hour, 7-day/week basis.
- Rigs equipped with stationary or mobile lighting for night work.
- Portable sound proof barriers available for noise abatement for after hours work.
- Local, in-house machine shop capabilities, performed on a 24-hour basis.
- Rental pumps, motors, and engines available during repair process.
- Warehousing / inventorying of standby pumps and motors for customers with maintenance contracts.